- Guest must be over the age of 18 or have a signed waiver by a parent or guardian.
- Guest must be of adequate physical health and can complete all of the activities required on the course.
- Guest must not be pregnant, do not have any heart, leg, back problems or other serious illness.
- Guest must be between 70 to 250 pounds. We discreetly weigh each participant when they arrive to our office for the safety of our guides and guests.
- Guest must not be under the influence of alcohol, legal or illegal impairing drugs.
- Guest must ensure that all long hair, jewelry, loose clothing is properly secured.
- Guest must wear the proper attire when participating in the zip line tour.
- Guest must wear closed toe shoes.
- Guest will not participate in inverted “zipping”.
- Guest will be 100% tied off at all times while on the platform and will not step on said platform until instructed.
- Guest will wear all of the required safety equipment at all times during the tour and will not alter the equipment at any time.
- Guest will not interfere with or distract the guides at any time during the tour.
- Rugaru Adventures has the right to exclude anyone from participating due to medical, safety or other reasons deemed not be conducive to a zip line.
Per Oklahoma Department of Labor Amusement Ride Safety Statures 40 O.S & 460.3: State Law requires riders to obey all warnings and directions for the ride and behave in a manner that will not cause and contribute to injuring themselves or others. Failure to comply is punishable by fine and imprisonment.